Dorothy Barclay has 35 years’ experience in hospitality.
Including brand development and customer service, small business leadership and Business development.
Dorothy completed Tourism and Hotel Management at CIT in Reid she also studied Human resources /adult education at University of Canberra and recently completed small business and leadership certificate at Melbourne Business School.
Her extensive experience includes.
- Teaching at School of Hospitality In Reid and Adult education CIT Woden
- Owned and operated Personalised Catering/ Customer service consultant.
- Currently working in her family business focusing on brand development and customer service.
- Member Business and Leadership Industry Advisory group
- Board director AFFIRM (Australian Foundation for Mental Health Research)
- President Skal International Canberra Tourism Forum.
- Board Director Forrest Hotel and Apartments
Dorothy has a passion for customer service and believes that communication Community and cultural connection is key to a successful and vibrant business